In the field use of the control valve, the improper installation and use of the control valve, such as improper installation environment, installation position and direction, is caused by the unclean pipeline. Attention should be paid to the following aspects when installing and using the electric control valve:
(1) the regulating valve is a field instrument, and the ambient temperature shall be - 25 ~ 60 ℃ and the relative humidity shall be less than 95%. Water proof and cooling measures shall be taken for outdoor or high temperature installation. If there is a seismic source, it should be far away from the vibration source or add anti vibration measures.
(2) the regulating valve should be installed vertically, and it can be tilted under special circumstances. If the inclination angle is too large, the valve should be protected by supporting parts when the self weight of the valve is too large.
(3) generally, the installation of control valve pipeline should not be too high from the surface or plate. When the pipeline height is greater than 2m, the platform should be set as far as possible to facilitate the operation of handwheel and maintenance.
(4) before the installation of the control valve, the pipeline should be cleaned to remove the dirt and welding slag. After installation, in order to ensure that no impurities remain in the valve body, the valve should be cleaned again, that is, all valves should be opened when the medium is introduced, so as to avoid impurities jamming. After returning to the original neutral position, the handwheel should be used.
(5) in case of failure or maintenance of the control valve, the production process can continue, and the control valve should be equipped with bypass pipeline.
At the same time, special attention should be paid to whether the installation position of the control valve meets the requirements of the process.
(6) the electrical part of the electric control valve shall be installed according to the construction requirements of relevant electrical equipment. If it is an explosion-proof product, it should be installed in accordance with the requirements of "code for installation of electrical equipment in explosive hazardous areas". If H-type or other 6-core or 8-core cable with an outer diameter of about 11.3 mm is used for field wire installation. During the use and maintenance, it is forbidden to open the cover and pry the flameproof surface in explosive places. At the same time, do not knock or scratch the flameproof surface during disassembly and assembly, and restore to the original flame-proof required state after maintenance.
(7) pay attention to oil lubrication after the reducer of the actuator is disassembled and repaired. Generally, the low-speed motor should not be disassembled, cleaned and oiled. After assembly, check whether the valve position is consistent with the valve position opening indication.
Next: no more