Installation method of self operated pressure regulating valve
Source: Manufacturer of electric control valve Release time: June 15, 2020 11:41
Installation mode of self operated regulating valve:
1. The straight pipe section shall be set with a certain straight pipe section (generally about 6D (pipe diameter)) before and after the self operated pressure regulating valve. The distance between the pressure tapping point and the front valve should be greater than 2D. The pressure gauge should be installed in front of and behind the valve, and the pressure gauge should be close to the pressure measuring point, so that the set value is consistent with the pressure value.
2. The bypass system should be set to ensure that the production can continue to operate in case of maintenance and failure, as shown in Figure 1.
If the filter is not clean, the filter can be omitted. When there are impurities in the medium or the self operated pressure regulating valve with command device is used, the filter shall be installed to prevent blocking the pressure pipeline or the director, blocking the cylinder actuator and valve core, etc.
Note: the pressure tapping method shown by the dotted line in the figure is not recommended
If the pipeline installation space or funds are limited, the filter screen can be installed at the upstream of the stop valve in front of the valve. Filter replacement.
4. Relationship between installation mode, medium and temperature
1) in principle, self operated pressure regulating valve should be installed vertically with gas medium (actuator on top and valve body at bottom) and liquid and steam medium inverted.
2) when the gas medium temperature is higher than 70 ℃ and lower than 140 ℃ and the liquid medium temperature is higher than 140 ℃, the self operated pressure regulating valve shall be installed with isolation tank on the pressure pipeline, and the pressure pipeline, isolation tank and membrane head shall be filled with refrigerant to prevent the diaphragm from aging under high temperature.
3) when the temperature of gas medium is higher than 70 ℃ and lower than 140 ℃, if upright installation is still adopted, it should be indicated in the design document (equipment list) that high temperature diaphragm (such as ethylene propylene rubber diaphragm, silicone rubber diaphragm, etc.) is used, otherwise the ordinary diaphragm will be aged.