The daily maintenance of electric control valve is divided into two parts: circuit inspection and regular maintenance.
The circuit check is as follows.
1. Check the operation status of the control valve with the process operator on duty.
2. Check the power supply (air source, hydraulic oil or power supply) of the regulating valve and related accessories; 3. Check the operation of the hydraulic oil system.
4. Check the static and dynamic sealing points of the control valve for leakage.
5. Check whether the connecting pipeline and connector of the electric control valve are loose or corroded.
6. Check whether the regulating valve has abnormal sound and vibration, and check the power supply.
Check whether the control valve changes in time.
8. Contact and deal with the problems found in time.
9. Make inspection records and file them.
Regular maintenance work is as follows:
Clean the external regulating valve regularly.
2. Regularly adjust the packing box and other sealing parts of the electric control valve, and replace the sealing parts if necessary, so as to maintain the sealing of static and dynamic sealing points.
3. Add lubricating oil to the parts to be lubricated regularly.
4. Discharge and clean air source or hydraulic filter system regularly.
5. Regularly check the connection and corrosion of each connection point, and replace the connector if necessary.